Waitlisted Transfers - Fall of 2020

Anyone else get waitlisted? I got my email last night.
Stats: Business Major / GPA 3.64 / Nonlocal

Local nontraditional student waitlisted for Sociology.
GPA: 3.8
Golden 4: A’s

Waitlisted for Statistics.
GPA: 3.70
Golden 4: A, B, A, B

Waitlisted For Civil Engineering
GPA: 3.47
Please update me if anyone of you guys get off of the waitlist.

I’m waitlisted too
mechanical engineering SAT 1390 gpa 4.32
Have you heard of anyone that’s gotten off the waitlist?

Wrong thread this is for transfers

But for reference, waitlist decisions usually don’t come out until after the May 1st deadline after most people decide where to go

Hi @Mat1hew Im considering on applying to SLO an Pomona next year for civil engineering as well and just wanted to know if you ended up getting accepted or not. I hope this isn’t to personal and are able to help me. Thank you!!

Waitlisted for Civil Engineering (got the email March 17th, still haven’t heard anything)
GPA 3.89
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
From Bay Area, CA

Waitlisted for Psychology.
3.6 gpa
2 Associates degrees
Cuesta college.
?

Did anyone else submit an appeal letter and if so did you mail it in or email it? Their website stated before covid 19 to mail it in and now it says to email it. Getting a little concerned no one ever received it. Thanks for any replies!

When were we supposed to hear back from Cal Poly if we were accepted? Did they send an email out saying things would be delayed due to Covid?

I think I saw an email that said waitlisted transfers should know by June 15. I’m hoping it happens sooner then that. I have noticed on past years waitlist threads that you do get a rejection in your portal at some point, if not accepted.

Son is:
Waitlisted for Business Administration
GPA 3.82
AS-T
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
From Bay Area, CA

Any transfers who were waitlisted at Cal Poly hear anything I imagine if they are letting a lot of people off of the waitlist this year that it should be soon since yesterday was the day to commit? I think it is really hit or miss though with how many people they let off of the waitlist.

Wait-listed for CS
GPA: ~3.5

Some freshman are receiving notification of admission from waitlist today… any transfers get accepted off the waitlist lately??

you’re forsure getting in over me I’m from the bay area too all A’s golden 4s but i have a 3.63 for business admin lol

you’re forsure getting in over me I’m from the bay area too all A’s golden 4s but i have a 3.63 for business admin lol

I’m still waiting waitlisted for business admin 3.63 bay area transfer student All A’s golden 4s and all pre reqs

I have yet to see any transfers get in. I’ve been checking several sites and nothing ?