Waitlisted UMiami 2022

I got waitlisted with a 1380 sat , 4.67 weighted gpa, 3.94 unweighted, tons of ecs

Does anyone know how many people actually get off of the waitlist?

@rohansoccer last year 77 people were admitted off the waitlist

oh wow I’m definitely not expecting good news then lol @kippyun101

if you get off the waitlist you don’t have to go right

no you don’t @sss111222

Anyone hear that they got off the waitlist yet?

nope @thry123

Nothing yet

Called today, was told they are still looking at number and waitlists spots have been offered yet.

correction: NO waitlist spots have been offered yet

Does anyone know how we will hear? If it will be by phone call, mail, email, etc

Talked to admissions yesterday. They have not gone to waitlist and possibly might not. They will make that decision by the end of June. Giving up on this one.

I got off the waitlist for spring. Did anyone for fall?

Got accepted for the spring.
Anyone get their financial aid package?

same I got spring 2019. Fa has not come out yet I think, prob next week. Are u guys considering it?

I thought spring admits were not considered for financial aid. I am considering it but im confused what we can do during the fall

@pikablue they are considered for FA just not merit . On their website they said take classes at a local college , volunteer or other activities . Um is my dream school but I would hate not staring school in the fall

@idkwhy123 I read that too but im unsure about the disadvantages of spring admit. Do you think there is any chance we would be able to live on campus?

@pikablue I have no idea , I have to call tomorrow bc I have so many questions & since they released the decision at like 6pm Friday I have to wait till Monday. My plan after getting waitlisted was to finish my freshman year where I committed to & than try to transfer to Umiami as a sophmore bc I wasn’t expecting this. I really hope The FA is really good if not I will
Not be going this year .