Waitlisting

<p>Has anyone gotten waitlisted yet and on what day did you receive that decision?</p>

<p>Waitlisted on 03/27. </p>

<p>Kinda bummed, but there’s a little hope there.</p>

<p>Got waitlisted too from oos (CT) today. Madison is still one of my top choices.</p>

<p>Did you already accept WL?</p>

<p>Is there a downside to accepting the waitlist?</p>

<p>I don’t think there’s any downside other than having a chance of you being rejected after accepting a waitlist and losing the acceptance fee money you pay for accepting the admission to a “safety” school you’ve been admitted in case you’re admitted from the waitlist.</p>

<p>Waitlisted today. I had a 3.85W and a 29 ACT. I was postponed first and now wait listed. I don’t want to take a chance of waiting until end of June to find out if I’m excepted so it looks like I’m going to Ohio State instead. Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>I got waitlisted the day that I posted this 3/14</p>

<p>Wisconsin has been my top choice forever! I’m still waiting to hear from ohio state tomorrow or the next day and I will be going there if accepted. If I get off the waitlist though (unlikely) I will attend UW-Madison</p>

<p>Waitlist offers of admission range from near 0 some years to as many as 700 in another over the last 10 years. Really depends on yield which is getting very hard to predict–esp with more internationals in the mix now. This year the total class size target is lower than last year’s actual–probably closer to 5800.</p>