Wake Forest Class of 2027 Official Thread

It’s 24 hours.

2 Likes

Yes, some are accepted after May BUT that is only if you selected to be offered a spot after June 1st. Some people think that putting your deadline as June or August for their waitlist gives you a better spot, but it actually just gives you less priority.

Unclear. My son accepted on the spot mid-sentence. He literally interrupted Ms. Dunn with: “the answer is yes!” He then received a confirmation email.

Congrats!!! May I ask your son’s stats? Gpa and scores?

1 Like

I would be very curious to hear the breakdown for those moving off the waitlist – who is full pay vs. who is not?

1 Like

96 unweighted/Cum Laude Society
Varsity sport Captain
Full Pay
Significant extra curricular activities

3 Likes

Thank you! My daughter has very similar stats and also significant ECs and we too are full pay. Where are you located?

2 Likes

For those who have been admitted off the waitlist this year, what did you list as your final date? Interesting to know how that may or may not have affected things….

what state? if you dont mind

Maryland

I don’t think the date chosen creates a priority or suggests more or less interest. From the waitlist zoom, I recall they said as much.

2 Likes

And good luck to those waiting. I hope everything works out. This has been a painful process!

2 Likes

If they do call, what time do they usually call? Is it right after school or in the evening?

They gave me ~22 hours

I said July 1st so who knows!

1 Like

Left a message for my son mid-morning. He returned the call pretty quickly.

1 Like

Has anyone else here been offered a spot this week?

Yes, may 4th

Someone at my daughter’s school received a call last night, and accepted the offer today. Florida.

2 Likes

i’m praying i’m accepted off the waitlist, wake is my dream and i’ve done a ton to demonstrate my interest. i.e. visiting twice, meeting with the equestrian coach at the barn, interview, multiple AP’s and retaking the ACT. i’m trying to not let it bother me but it’s hard to see posts about wfu27 and not get upset, hoping to hear good news though!