Wake up for registration

<p>Just a reminder: For those who have priority registration (more than 41 credits), Registration time is NOW!!</p>

<p>Yep, just got a call and son is registered. Got all his classes. Thank you, Honors College!</p>

<p>My son registered Tuesday morning at 7. Then he said that changes are always possible. I would be stunned if he kept everything as is. After all, a lot of professors have not been assigned to classes.</p>

<p>Sorry, Correction to my first post above -for more than 22 credits register Now: </p>

<p>see link [Registration</a> Time Assignments and Advising - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://registrar.ua.edu/registration/]Registration”>http://registrar.ua.edu/registration/)</p>

<p>haha - i didn’t think your hours count was right … : )</p>

<p>katie got everything she wanted except one class. : ( she is on waitlist, but i doubt she will get in.</p>

<p>MikeWozowski: Have your daughter send a note to the professor expressing a desire to take the class. Perhaps the professor can make room for a few more students.</p>

<p>I heard from my D this morning too. One class on her list she knew was already full but she’ll take that another time. The only thing that threw her was that she planned on taking a Freshman seminar but it wouldn’t let her 'cause…she’s not technically a freshman anymore. Which made her happy on one hand, but she’ll stop at Nott at lunch to see if she can straighten it out. I told her that the vast CC wisdom said that 1st year students are still considered freshman for those seminars & that it was an administrative issue.</p>

<p>*she is on waitlist, but i doubt she will get in. *</p>

<p>Tell her to pay attention, kids drop classes all the time between now and January.</p>

<p>Others can correct me if I’m wrong, but if she’s signed up for 17 credits, and she’s on a waiting list, if that class opens, she won’t get added.</p>

<p>I think to come off the waitlist, you have to have the credits free on your schedule.</p>

<p>In almost every case you can get into a full class.</p>

<p>I’ve had cases where instructors let me into a class even when there weren’t enough chairs to physically seat everybody.</p>

<p>d registered as well today and got all of the classes she wanted! whoo hoo, all has been going great so far! RTR</p>

<p>Keep checking for more honors classes to be added… :)</p>