WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Applying to WashU in 2022? Decisions will be released by April 1st, but last year, decisions were released on March 20th.

This is a space for the future class of 2026 to connect with other applicants and share stats, news and admissions updates.

3 Likes

Did any one among the RD applicants get an interview scheduled?

Not me :frowning:

Also has anyone else not received portal credentials or is it just me? I guess what I’m asking is should I contact my admissions counselor?

Did anyone apply ED2?

My son just received email today for interview - he is RD to WashU for CS. Should he do it?

1 Like

He should!

1 Like

Yes! Seems like WashU is being super stingy with RD interviews judging by the lack of activity on here. Did your son submit the optional video?

not submitted optional video

My daughter applied RD and did an interview over the summer. Maybe her interview was different from the ones you are talking about. I seem to remember it was with a current student - but it was definitely an interview. Is that how those work?

1 Like

Search for pathway in your emails - they don’t call it a portal at WashU

My daughter did… eagerly waiting… hoping news comes out on Feb 10 as they seem to have released other ED2 news on the Thursday before Feb 14 based on the last 2 years… but I’m just hoping it is early (I have no actual news about the 10th)

2 Likes

My son did an interview for RD in November.

I Interviewed back in December! But I submitted my application before the deadline

2 Likes

Interview a couple of weeks ago for RD

I also read that scholars are notified in February if they are finalist so that indirectly tells you if you have been accepted.

I applied ED 2.

Has anyone gotten notice yet about merit scholarship? Any idea when notified and how? TIA

1 Like

I have heard that in the past they chose finalists around President’s Day weekend

2 Likes