WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

My daughter is a sophomore and my son is waiting to get off deferral list. She thinks it will be next Wednesday or Thursday.

1 Like

It does not matter what she thinks. Only ones to know are the office of admissions

1 Like

Obviously but that is the theory on campus.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. There were not any across the board portal changes last year until around 30 minutes before decisions were released.

1 Like

Yes, last year when my daughter applied it was about 30 minutes or so prior to release that the portal starting glitching and changing.

1 Like

I called & they said by April 1, I said, so not today? She stuttered & said canā€™t say. Soā€¦ who knows. BUT in years past it looks like students who have been admitted have been mailed an acceptance package with the label being created in USPS the night before. Looking at old threads, there have been students who couldnā€™t find the label created that were admitted, but everyone that had a label created that they saw in their USPS informed delivery was accepted. Soā€¦ If you have informed delivery you might want to check under packages and see if I label was created in St. Louis. I have informed delivery and I donā€™t have a label created.

1 Like

How can you find out if you have an informed delivery?

You have to create an informed delivery account at usps.com first. Then you will be able to check your incoming mail and packages.

Will it work for international students?

I donā€™t know. When you sign up for the informed delivery, it will ask you to type in your address to see if it is eligible. Good luck!

No label here either.

Do you know approximately what time WashU typically releases on the portal? Iā€™m not anticipating today, but whenever they doā€¦

5:30 pm EST

Doesnā€™t Informed delivery just show you what is being delivered today? Not future dates? Atleast that is how mine has worked.

2 Likes

That is how mine works - 99.9% of the time I can only view packages being delivered today.

If you click on the packages tab it will tell you when a label has been created.

NO it is 4.30 EST.

ED came out this year just after 5:30 EST

Iā€™ll split the difference with you - last year it was 5:00 pm EST. I read that historically the release time is 5:30 pm EST. But I will gladly take an hour early so hope you are right.

My D and her friends seem to think itā€™s coming out today, but sheā€™s been wrong on every astrology so far so my $ is on it being next week lol.

1 Like