WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

It has, not sure why though.

my AO def changed, and recently too! i cant remember who it was before but the picture is different and unfamiliar to me now

1 Like

OMGā€¦ Iā€™m the only one so far not changed??

1 Like

My AO didnā€™t change either

1 Like

Do you all see two contacts? One is AO and the other is admission services coordinator. Our AO didnā€™t change but the person for the other role changed.
I think it simply could mean that they hired a new team member :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed. I have a new coordinator but the same AO. I really donā€™t think this is something to read into.

2 Likes

so has no one gotten the informed package?

I have the same coordinator but admissions officer changed

1 Like

For me neither changed.

same for me

You guys are cracking me up with the Informed Delivery! I donā€™t think itā€™s like the dinosaur days where a big package was a ā€œyes!ā€ And small letter was a no. (Which was, absolutely, true those days. Lol.) My D20 was accepted and went to Davidson and only received a mail package two weeks later.

(I will qualify that D22 did receive a nice package with a flag from Trinity last week after accepted in mid-Feb.)

According to my USPS, unless Vision Graphics or International Bridge are accepting students to college, donā€™t think itā€™s mail. Itā€™s portal notifications across the board.

But this is a good distraction! :slight_smile:

1 Like

USPS was fun back in the dinosaur days. I received my housing notification two days before my formal acceptance letter. Confused the heck out of me.

I will say, as a parent, that would have been preferable than a portal message during the school day! Plus you could somewhat cushion the news.

1 Like

Anyone else anxiously reloading their portal every two minutes :laughing:

5 Likes

Actually, believe it or not, last week we received a Pre-Shipment notice of a package from a printing company that was located close to a SLAC that DD had applied to. The notice came in the morning, and the SLAC was scheduled to announce admissions decisions that afternoon. She was admitted (we didnā€™t tell her about the informed delivery). So it does still happen. That said, she received a few other acceptances last week with no notice at all.

1 Like

The visit WashU prompt/picture disappeared from portal. It used to be above the Admissions Coordinator picture on the right side. I donā€™t think it is indicative of any specific decision, other than that portal is going through changes, as decisions will be out later today.

1 Like

What time will the decision come out?
Does anyone know what time it came out last year and this year for ED1 and ED2? Thanks!

Based on last year, first RD post was around 4:50PM EDT

I believe it came out around 5:30pm EST for ED2

Will they send an email again first, or should I just keep checking the portal?