WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Son accepted

2 Likes

I’m so sorry…the same thing happened to my oldest daughter two years ago and it felt devastating to her at the time but then she ended up receiving a full merit scholarship and is exactly where she’s meant to be. You’ll find your college home!

1 Like

waitlisted

1 Like

Waitlisted

1 Like

No fro BC & Washu today. The only acceptance dd has is an in state super safety. Complete disaster. Heartbreaking.

1 Like

My D was accepted!

4 Likes

If u got in can u pls say ur stats. I got waitlisted so devastated

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am on the waitlist at UCLA, so I will be praying to get in.

1 Like

Daughter waitlisted :frowning: Hoping to get better news from her dream school tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Waitlisted: 4.0 UW/ 36 ACT, STEM-focused ECs with a national level recognition in one area. Seems like a lot of waitlists here and in general this cycle!

4 Likes

GPA: 3.93 UW, 4.72 W
ACT: 35
Full-tuition scholarship

3 Likes

Accepted. 4 GPA (UW). 1580 SAT. 13 APs. Private school. Florida. World class chess player. Got into other comparable schools too. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Son Accepted. Stats:

GPA: 4.47 (W)
SAT: 1550
APs: 9 completed; 5 more in sr year
SAT: Math2: 800; Chem:800; Bio:770
Top 3 speaker in speech nationally
NMF

2 Likes

D waitlisted. So many waitlists. She is in a UCSD and UW, so at least she has that to fall back on.

2 Likes

accepted!! :))
4.0 UW and 4.5 W
ACT :31

3 Likes

I was accepted – 1570, 3.99 / 5.01, five 5’s, one 4, arts magnet school, research internship, self-study of Japanese, work with Grandma’s organization in Africa…

To all of you who didn’t get in, someone told me a few months ago when I was rejected from my dream school that “sometimes you don’t get what you want because you deserve better.” Hopefully that helps, I know it sucks, but you are in no way defined by what school you got into. Keep reading books like War and Peace, keep obsessing over random topics, keep being a great and happy person, because that’s you who decides that, not some random admissions officer.

10 Likes

any test optional acceptances? just curious

1 Like

My daughter was accepted! We are thrilled!!!

2 Likes

Accepted!

4.7 GPA
1540 SAT
16 AP’s

1 Like

DS waitlisted. 1500 & 3.96 UW. Strong EC’s.