WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

was the logo always there?

1 Like

Where are you theorizing that the logo is supposed to be? I see one at the top of the portal next to the name.

I was talking abt the pic of washu and the come and visit signā€¦ I donā€™t know if it means anythingā€¦

Oh I have that, i see it there.

I donā€™t have it, so I donā€™t know if it is a bad sign?

No I doubt it is. Different devices load different things differently.

2 Likes

has ur pic always been there?

Iā€™m not sure since I didnā€™t take a picture of the portal before. Checked the whole portal after a month or so and donā€™t remember.

S22 portal does not have it for what itā€™s worth.

Last year people posted about having the picture vs not having it & there was no correlation with those who had it vs those who didnā€™t as far as acceptance, rejection or getting waitlisted. Iā€™m not sure why some do & some donā€™t - maybe itā€™s checking on a computer vs a phone or who your AO is or if you have already attended a virtual event - not sure. But it had zero indication of the eventual outcome.

7 Likes

I have no logo or messageā€“just a blank white background. I donā€™t think it means anything. Either that or they are keeping track, since I already visited. A few months ago the admissions office invited me and guest to come take a tour. It was just a normal student-led tour (I think it was called WashU Walk-Through) and it was a great experience. If you have a chance, I would recommend it. The campus was amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you! that makes me feel betterā€¦ I was scared lol.

1 Like

It just keeps people busy wondering what it means.

4 Likes

I just saw on Reddit that someone IN one of the scholarship programs knows that they finalized scholarships last weekend and that they are planning on calling this weekend, but they are not 100% sure. So it might be Feb 26 or 27 before the 28th on Monday too.

5 Likes

I did not see that postā€¦ Question: Do they call the students or update portal

2 Likes

pretty sure it is calling and then updating portal the next day. If you are rejected, then there is a portal updateā€¦

can you send me the link?

Is there a portal update if you do not receive the scholarship?

here you go: https://www.reddit.com/r/washu/comments/sypz6v/comment/hy3khrj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 Like

Yes, normally the day after they make the calls to the finalists.