WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

pretty sure they are all out!

what makes you say that?

bunch of people got callsā€¦ and they stopped at around 4 pm last year

1 Like

do you know how many receive each scholarship?

Just received a call my student is a finalist!!

12 Likes

what scholarshiP??

3 Likes

what time did you receive the call at, if you could share please.

3 Likes

My son got a call from the dean of admission today and he told him that he was selected as a Langsdorf Scholar. He talked really nicely! My son is excited (so are we). We didnā€™t know about this scholarship.

5 Likes

10:30 PM ? Itā€™s awesome you got a call but that late seems crazyyyy. like iā€™m barely awake rn :sob:

Does anyone know if they give a call to international students that are finalists?

Call back if it was from St Louis! They left me a message to call back and I am a finalist.

3 Likes

I legit donā€™t know if any Intl is selected. The earliest time it could have been was 10pm in Europe so it would have been very strange to call.

FYI everybody: portal updates came at 3pm CST for the past 2 years, so be ready!

1 Like

Did he apply separately for scholarship or is it just part of application ?

Did anyone who got admitted ED get a call?

@igana No, he didnā€™t apply for it separately. He didnā€™t know about its existence until now.

1 Like

Wonā€™t they update the student portal if he/she gets the scholarship? We did not get the call as of yet

If you are a US citizen, no call=no scholarship (merit)

Yes, my daughter is a citizen. How many scholarships do they give out? Maybe I missed reading all but I did not hear many in this chat saying they got a call

i read somewhere they select 21 finalists ot of 2000 students but take that with pinch of salt. Many many people on reddit got calls, so you should only believe in a miracle.

decisions are probably coming out in 6 hours ish