WashU Waitlist Class of 2027

Just wanted to create a space for waitlisted students at WashU to discuss and update each other! :))

1 Like

Waitlisted too :(( don’t know how many seats will be available since this year is a very competitive application season…

Same here :// Hopefully there is a good amount! Wishing us the best!!

waitlisted too…

good luck!

Has anyone submitted their LOCI?

I’m almost done so I’m planning to send it out tomorrow.

1 Like

I applied EDII and got waitlisted. Wrote my LOCI two days after I got my notification, which (in hindsight) might have been too soon lol.

In my letter, I had to talk about a course change, but I also put in something along the lines of “if you accept me I’m 100% going” (which is true) and they said

Thank you for the information and continued interest.

1 Like

Plan on sending mine in soon too! @norfie I don’t think it’s too soon lol! It’s good and shows your interest and commitment! The sooner we turn in our LOCI the better of course if we don’t rush it without getting feedback on them first!

Everyone turned it in on the WashU portal, not to the admissions officer’s emails?

I turned mine in through the portal, but I think email is fine too.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I think both are fine!

Anyone care to share stats and where you will submit a deposit until you hear about WL?

1 Like

Did anyone hear anything back from WashU?

has anyone heard anything back yet?

Nope, haven’t heard anything at the moment. From last year’s WashU 2026 waitlist thread, it looked like people began hearing back from mid-April to late May. On WashU’s website, it says we can be waiting until June 30.

Same, and I think the results may start coming out next week, based on last year’s waitlist thread.

Agree most likely around that time we might hear back if not maybe a little later.

1 Like

Does anyone know the acceptance rate for waitlist applicants who applied engineering?

2 Likes

Did anyone hear anything back from WashU?

1 Like