WashU Waitlist Class of 2027

anyone pulled off from engineering department yet?

Got off waitlist for business school

1 Like

Any thoughts on Olin vs Ross( where already committed)

I sent my Loci to my AO and she didnā€™t respond I also sent a follow up but she never responded either :smiling_face_with_tear: Iā€™m wondering if she did that see it?? :sob: did anyone else had this happen?

You should not worry about that. My daughter did not send a Loci and she got off the wait list two days ago. Best of luck to you.

My son was admitted off the waitlist this week for Olin, we live in Chicago. Happy to send stats if anyone wants.

Daughter got off waitlist this afternoon. She received text to check her email. Arts and Sciences.

anyone got off mckelvey yet?

I got waitlisted at mckelvey do they care what your intended major was? Cuz mine was CS and I know thatā€™s super popular

Offered spot at McKelvey systems science and engineering

1 Like

Son Got off waitlist yesterday afternoon. Arts and Sciences.

2 Likes

Congrats!

Anyone else got off waitlist from Midwest region?

1 Like

Any updates or offs the waitlist?

Still havenā€™t heard anything since submitting my LoCI over email. Radio silence. I called admissions yesterday, and theyā€™re being pretty secretive there as well, just citing the June 30th date on the website and only vaguely saying that acceptances are still rolling out as they read through applications.

Is WashU still gonna be accepting from waitlist a lot compared to the beginning of may (I heard WashU accepts a lot during beginning of May and then accepts a lot fewer but also donā€™t know if thatā€™s true)? Also has anyone from Engineering got off/does anyone think they are gonna accept anymore for engineerin?

Anyone have news? Anyone get in?

1 Like

My official rejection (through email) from the WashU waitlist was received today. Good luck everyone! I know everyone will do great things here regardless of the outcome so keep shining! :)) :milky_way: :stars: