Water Resources Engineering admission chances

<p>I've been applied since august 1st. Does application timing help with application decision at all?</p>

<p>3.8/4.0 but in a competitive school, ranked 343/791</p>

<p>1520 SAT, 560 math, 450 reading, 510 writing</p>

<p>I am loaded with extracurricular (charity league vp, ffa reporter & district president, tjla junior director, high school cheerleader, work experiece, etc) I have several rec letters from tamu alumni as well. Will be rataking SAT. </p>

<p>I have been accepted to Oklahoma State and Texas Tech already. Applied for Civil engineering but will declare Water Resources Engineering.</p>

<p>Do i have a chance to get into TAMU?</p>

<p>Also all of my documents were processed on 8/22/13 so what is my timeline to hear back?</p>

<p>I believe the auto admits hear first, you would be a review admit. I’m glad to see that you will be retaking the SAT, hopefully a better score is in your future. I think you would struggle to be admitted with your current stats. You might want to also try the ACT & submit your scores before the deadline. Good luck!</p>

<p>I will be taking the ACT and SAT before December. Honestly do you think i would be admitted?</p>

<p>With your current stats, I think your chances are not that great. If you start somewhere else and perform well, you could transfer. If you really want to go to TAMU, I would start exploring that option.</p>