WATSON PROGRAM CLASS OF 2019 ADMISSIONS

So I applied to bing December 15th to Watson for bioengineering. status is still NOT ENTERED and I’m quite on edge.
Anyone get answers?

SAT: 1840 ( CR: 640, M: 600, W: 600)
Ranking: 26/172
GPA 4.0
Letters of Ref: DAMN good
AP: Calc and World Hist
volunteering at a medical office, honors for 9th, 11th and 12th grade, I go to a music school so i have 12 credits for arts and about 10 performances in my resume, peer tutor for math and science
Hook: 11th grade marks went up by about 10 points from 10th grade and a big sob story went along for me to write about in my college essay

Applied early January to Watson for Computer Engineering and also haven’t heard back…

SAT: 1890
Ranking: 7/250
GPA:UW 3.8
Letters of Ref: 2 very good ones
AP: n/a (international student in not international school but took pre-calc classes)
peer math and english tutor during 4 years,varsity basketball (northeastern champions in 2011), national math olympics 2011 and 2014 and volunteer work w projects promoted by my school
Hook: got a 115/120 on the TOEFL (which is required in my case), have been taking around 13 different classes per year since 8th grade bc of my school’s academic system, us dual citizen (not rly sure if that’s even a hook) and my personal essay features a pretty dramatic story

Applied Jan. 1st. Accepted just Yesterday!

Received email to visit Engineering Community Day, also congratulating me on my Admission to Watson.

Haven’t received formal acceptance, but can pay deposit!

Stats : 1450 CR+M (800 math, 650 cr)
94 UW, 97 W

Congrats!! @patty29 What engineering did you apply for?

@rbk2704 Computer/Electrical Engineering

I applied the 16th of december and have heard nothing.

Out of state

My status changed to decision made this morning.

I haven’t received an email but I’m able to pay my deposit so I assume I have been accepted.

Computer Science: OOS

@patty29 and @Assume congrats!!!