WCU game, best way to secure tickets?

<p>DS is a sophomore and the wife has yet to visit T-town. We’re looking at driving down for the Western Carolina game since it is a non-conference game and likely won’t be as difficult to get tickets. We will be taking our younger son, a high school junior, and will need tickets for the three of us. We’re not peculiar about seats. I think just going to a game will be a big experience for all of us. What would be the best way to go about procuring seats?</p>

<p>I went last year on an away game weekend (Penn State). My daughter and I went with DS and his girlfriend to the Honors College Assembly in Bryant-Denny to watch the game. I’m looking forward to attending a game in the Stadium itself.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.
G</p>

<p>If possible, I would highly recommend getting an upgraded student ticket for your HS son to sit with your college student. Our HS junior daughter sat with her sister for the FAU game and loved every minute!!! </p>

<p>Then, you would only need to get 2 regular tickets and those would probably be easy to find outside the stadium just before the game.</p>

<p>Lots of tix for sale on the street this week…I second Bamamom…sitting in the student section is a blast!</p>

<p>Thanks. Animosity between siblings might make the student upgrade an issue. I’ll gently explore it during Fall break.</p>