Weather for this weekend and next week.... BRRRR

<p>Holy Moly! I just looked up the forcast for next week. Snow flurries expected on Monday with a high of 30. On Tuesday, the day my D flies back, a high of 25 degrees with a low of 10. </p>

<p>The weather for Sunday looks icky with cold temps and rain turning to snow as the temps drop. Thursday, freezing rain. BOOOO! </p>

<p>This is going to put a damper on travel back to T-Town for everyone. </p>

<p>Prayers for safe travels back to T-Town for all.</p>

<p>S flies back on Tuesday too. I am just hoping that there are no plane delays because of the weather. Safe Travels to everyone!</p>

<p>S was planning on driving back on Monday, but here in southern Indiana we’re now expecting up to 10 inches of snow on Sunday. We get snow here every year, but generally only a couple inches at a time. We live in a very rural area and it generally takes about a week before the county gets around to plowing our road, so I’m off tonight to stock up on my own sand, salt, and shovels, so we can dig out if needed. I may try to convince him to skip his weekend plans with friends and head back tomorrow instead.</p>

<p>They’re also expecting a little snow throughout Kentucky. Just a few inches, but since they aren’t as prepared for snow there the roads are going to be BAD.</p>

<p>Minus 10 and a foot of snow here when I took the puppy out this morning. S leaves on Monday and our HIGH is supposed to be MINUS 14! He can’t wait get back to Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>it is cold but it changes quickly- saw mid 50’s on Sat/Sun
later this weekend then COLD again and back to mid 50’s next weekend- welcome to the South!</p>

<p>Hard to tell exactly what to do but from the looks of it here I’m thinking instead of driving down Sunday best bet is to leave Chicago tomorrow and beat the snow and the worst of the cold.</p>

<p>After hearing the weather reports maybe my daughter will stop complaining about all the cold, winter gear that she got from Santa!! Just this afternoon she said that she thinks that she would not ever have a need to wear the hat her dad got her. It will be a shock especially since it was 85 here in Ft Lauderdale yesterday!!! I just hope she does not call Friday saying she is sick with a cold,</p>