Web-Related Stuff = Extracurriculars?

<p>Is it possible to put down administering a website or building a website in extracurriculars or under leadership or anything like that?</p>

<p>(if so: do I include the URL?)</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>yes indeed those are EC's. However stuff like blogging and other time-wasting activities are advised against as EC's. Include the URL? I would, esp. if you did a very good job, but I doubt they will look at it</p>

<p>Okay, thanks!</p>

<p>I built web sites for fun when i was like in the 8th grade. Does that count? But I don't have them anymore so no proof of them.</p>

<p>I think they're only interested in what is done during high school... but I'm not sure.</p>

<p>You guys can all look at the app now, so you'll notice how you can only list things from 9~12th grade.</p>

<p>haha but does it matter anyway if i can't prove it? i did do some web building 10th grade now that I remember but the sites never got any traffic.</p>

<p>i doubt they'd care enough, but if you can't prove it, don't put it. If you're one of the lucky 10% that gets audited, and you're one of the people that has to audit ECs, that's not a good situation to be put in.</p>