Welcome Home, Dr. Bailey

<p>If you go to youtube, and place this thread’s title in the search engine, you will get a great video from UA welcoming our new president to campus. Provides some good shots of campus, as well as brief descriptions from people all over campus about the changes that have taken place since Dr. Bailey left UA in the early seventies.</p>

<p>Aren’t Youtube links ok? I thought the CC rules changed about a year ago???</p>

<p>I was told I could only post photos from UA’s website, but I don’t know about vids.</p>

<p>YouTube links are OK now. When you have questions about posting rules, please review the Terms of Service: [College</a> Confidential - FAQ: College Discussion - TOS & FAQ](<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item]College”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item)</p>

<p>Here is the pertinent section:</p>

<p>Links to Forums, Blogs, Social Network Pages, Photos, Videos, and Personal Sites. Please do not post links to other discussion forums, blogs, personal sites, or other non-authoritative sources. This includes Facebook, Myspace, and similar sites. In order to fulfill our mission of being the best college discussion forum, we want important topics to be discussed here at College Confidential. Linking to discussions elsewhere defeats this purpose. Links to non-authoritative sites like blogs, personal sites, etc., can’t be researched for validity on an individual basis and hence are not allowed. All such links will be removed. Similarly, please do not post email addresses or solicit private messages or email communications from other members. While occasionally you may choose to contact an individual member via email or private message when the member accepts such messages, solicitation of such contacts in the forums is not permitted. Given the heightened filtering of inappropriate contents on YouTube, we are removing our prohibition to links to that site on a trial basis. Links to inappropriate photos, videos, etc. will always be prohibited.</p>

<p>Thanks for the clarification.</p>

<p>Here’s the link: [Welcome</a> Home, Dr. Bailey - YouTube](<a href=“- YouTube”>- YouTube)</p>

<p>The video is quite touching!!</p>

<p>^^^Agreed. My son’s debate partner from Moral Forum (freshman year) appears in the video, to boot. :)</p>

<p>S and I were lucky enough to be at MDB practice for the filming of the video and a visit from Coach Patterson. D is in the first row to the right!</p>