Wellesley College Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Wellesley College offers Early Decision but does not offer Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Fall 2022 admission Early Decision (ED) deadline for Wellesley College is November 1.

(Source)

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 15. Last year, Wellesley College admitted 222 of the 671 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 33.08%.

For more information visit the Wellesley College page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Wellesley College applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Wellesley College? Why Wellesley College? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Wellesley College topics visit the wellesley-college tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Wellesley College Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Hello
Iam applying Ed to Wellesley
Can you all talk about why Wellesley is your dream so we can all discuss this for the supplement prompt

Decisions came at 10am this morning. My daughter got accepted. Over the moon !

5 Likes

Congrats!

My daughter in as well!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! My D21 got in ED1 a year ago and is so happy there. She hadn’t even visited due to Covid but knew it was right for her and it has exceeded all expectations, including how they are handling Covid. She loves her classes and quickly made great friends. Please feel free to PM me with any parent to parent questions, if I can help. I will set your expectations that they do not communicate much with the parents but they are definitely on top of things. Keep an eye on their news updates on their websites if you are curious.

1 Like

congrats all!
did any international student got accepted?

Yes, my D got accepted, we are from China.

3 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter, Did She applied for financial aid?

My daughter got in as well! We are from NYC, extremely happy!

2 Likes

As are we. My daughter will also be playing soccer there.

2 Likes

Santa just sent the deposit for my daughter. Also an Early Decision acceptance (from Minnesota)

1 Like

Did she apply test-optional or with a standardized test?

1 Like

Just submitted my EDII application! Anyone else? Looking forward to hopefully becoming a member of the class of 2026! <3

5 Likes

so do I