Wellesley EDII Class of 2025

Hey guys! Thought I’d just make this thread for EDII applicants this year! Does anyone know when decisions will be released?

1 Like

In an info session, I attended the AO said early February.

Wait really! That’s what I was thinking because last year it came out early Feb, but the website says late February :frowning:

1 Like

nervously waiting for the results…hope they don’t come so late this year

3 Likes

me too :roll_eyes: I believe that they will come out around Feb 7-8th? A girl can only dream!

it would be literally so amazing if they came out around early Feb!!!

2 Likes

So what major did you guys apply for?! :slight_smile:

Excited for the decision!!! Hope it will come out soon! :slight_smile:

Has any international applicant who applied for financial aid has received a notice that requires submission of the CSS profile?

If you check the Wellesley 101 I’m pretty sure they talked about international applicants only needing to provide a FAFSA.

I applied as a Gender Studies major with an interest in pre-med, if I get in I’m thinking about doing a double major :smiley: wbu??

1 Like

I am planning on majoring in computer science with a minor in gender studies!! That’s so cool you want to double major :slight_smile:

1 Like

so when do we think decisions will be out!! I’m so excited!

ooooo we’re kind of similar!! super cool!! i’m hoping decisions come out soon, i was checking the portal earlier and noticed that the ‘submit materials’ area is gone :open_mouth:

Ooh! Hopefully that means they’re coming out soon! Historically they’ve come out between Feb 6-8! I’m hoping that’s true for this year! I can’t wait to find out :slight_smile:

The past three years they have come out on the 1st Thursday in February. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I hope this is true for this crazy year!! Thank you so much for the info!!

Hi everyone!

I just got an email from the admissions office that the decisions will be available on Feb 6 at 10:00am EST.

So excited!

2 Likes

I applied for an architecture major, with a potential minor in creative writing- two very different fields!

1 Like

I just checked my emails!!! It’s so exciting but I’m also freaking out at the same time!

2 Likes