Western Kentucky Game - TV coverage?

<p>If I’m sitting in the Chicago area without the SEC network tomorrow, is there any way of watching the game short of going to one of the Bama bars?</p>

<p>‘espn.go.com’</p>

<p>It looks like they are streaming it tomorrow.</p>

<p>RT</p>

<p>Looks like it’s on MSG here in NY. At least that’s what my directv guide is showing.</p>

<p>Here’s the link to all the affiliates around the country that carry the SEC network, courtesy of our resident expert: <a href=“Southeastern Conference”>http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/Portals/3/SEC%20Website/Clearances.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Our guru also advises that if you have directv you can watch the game via the MSG network no matter where you live. MSG channel is part of the sports pack which costs $12.99 a month or included if you have the premiere package. </p>

<p>Roll Tide, y’all.</p>

<p>^^ Well, we have the Premier Package with DirecTV, so I called them but they told me the only way I can get the game is Pay Per View, to the tune of $25. Ouch, I think I’ll pass. With the amount of money we already pay DirecTV every month, I’m not giving them another cent.</p>

<p>ETA: Good thing I’m persistent. NJ is right, DirecTV is wrong. It looks like I CAN get the game on MSG. I found that channel (they’re showing boxing right now), and on the Guide it says they’re showing Western Kentucky at Alabama tomorrow. So I guess I’m good to go! And DirecTV needs to better educate their customer service people. Especially about important things like Bama games.</p>

<p>Looks like it will be on DC50 here in the DC area. Woohoo!</p>

<p>Thank you for posting the channels. I thought I was going to have to watch the game on the computer!</p>

<p>RTR!!</p>

<p>Thanks Malanai (and NJ)!</p>

<p>Hmm this may change my plans tomorrow. Now that I know I can watch it on MSG I may forgo hiking in Acadia National Park with my goofy dog & hoof it on home. Sat eve rollin with the Tide, I don’t know if I can pass that up.</p>

<p>ldinct,</p>

<p>Save yourself (and dog) the bottles of 100% DEET you’ll have to use to keep from donating pints of blood. The gates to that park should have monuments to the mosquitoes…Watch the game and save your Crimson…</p>

<p>Ha ha loring good point. I am really trying to avoid my first mosquito bite of the season. Saw one on my knee yesterday but got to it in time.
I’ve got to do huge miles on Sun anyway, so no sense in taking a detour home tomorrow. Much better to relax Sat nite & watch the game.</p>

<p>Thank you Malani for posting that link! I would have never thought we would be able to cheer on the Tide from Los Angeles tomorrow! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>There is also a way to watch through xbox live if you have an xbox player at home. We did that twice last year, and looks like we need to do that again for this game. We have fios, not direct tv. </p>

<p>And west nile is too risky…definitely stay home. </p>

<p>And I would have bet on CasEx before direct tv any day. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Bama football!!! LOL</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Vlines: We have Fios too and the Bama game is on CH 14 here. Did you try searching your guide?</p>

<p>Vlines, we have Xbox live. How do we watch the game through it?</p>

<p>linnylu
For us it is streaming espn3 thru xbox live so you can watch on your TV and not on a computer screen. I would start by looking up espn streaming via google or whatever you like to use and go from there…it is done different by each cable company for us here in NC…hope that helps :)</p>

<p>Longsx3- yes, on search it only comes up as ppv on espnfcgp1 channel 1010 in Maryland. Channel 14 for us is the cw, and they have a movie scheduled. There is one channel that is showing college fb, but still showing “tba”. So I guess there is a chance it may be shown there. But I am going to make sure we have xbox streaming just in case. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Looks like the game will be aired on KTXA 21 here in the DFW area. Excited for 2:39!</p>

<p>Beth’sMom -</p>

<p>I have Comcast digital service in Arlington Heights - the game will be on channel 248 “UToo”. If you have Comcast do a search in your suburb since I know different towns having different numbering systems.</p>

<p>Yeah, we are watching it through son’s Xbox. Roll Tide!</p>