What are my chance of getting into A&M?

I am currently a senior, ranked 89/556 (top 16%) (91 GPA/ 3.75) With an 1800 old SAT, 1270 New SAT and a 28 (27 English 28 math 31 reading) on the ACT. I am involved in Math and Science UIL, Varsity tennis since freshman year, Was in top band all the way until Junior year. I have around 10 hours of volunteer service ( should I make the effort of getting more hours?), I am a part of NHS and National French Honor Society. I am also a part of Nimitz Academic Decathlon.
I have dedicated a lot of time into my application and have made, what I believe are good essays (well topic A and B). Should I make topic essay C?
Thank you guys, it’d be appreciated to see what people think.
I am applying for Applied Mathematics BS and Computer Science second choice

Since you are a review admit I would encourage you to complete and send in essay C. They always say that when you are in review it is 50% class rank/test scores and 50% everything else on your application. You don’t have much control over the first 50% anymore but you certainly do on the latter 50%.

Should I try to get more volunteer hours?

I was stop 11.5% of my HS class and I didn’t get accepted. I had similar SAT scores and I was pretty involved also.

@Jacurmillo1, Volunteerism is always good, but universities want to see that students have shown a demonstrated interest in their desired field. Since you’re applying for Applied Mathematics/Computer Science, make sure your essays speak to your participation/leadership in Math and Science UIL and how you were challenged by these. Essay C? Always. Never miss an opportunity to share more about you and why they should accept you.