What are my chances at Purdue

Hey guys I’m currently a junior in HS and want to go to Purdue for civil engineering.
My stats, while unimpressive are:
GPA:3.21(it will probably be up to 3.3 by end of this school year)
ACT:26(taking it again)
SAT(New): 1310
Honors/AP/ECs
Sophomore year
Honors English and AP European History
Junior Year
AP US history, AP language and composition and Honors Algebra 2
Senior year(pretty much set in stone)
AP Calculus AB, AP Statistics, AP English, AP Macroeconomics, AP Psychology
ECs
Debate Team, Chess Team, CoFounder of Cricket Club, Founder of Cycling club and am a 2nd Degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do

Any Imput would be very helpful, I know I’m wasn’t exactly the most amazing student but now I’m working on fixing my GPA. Thank you all very much!

Hmmm…a college rep that came to my school said the average engineering ACT score is about a 30 (though I think this is for most in-state students, so OOS is probably higher). I’d probably try to add some more STEM related EC’s to boost your demonstrated interest in engineering. Plus, it’s a lot harder to get into engineering if you’re OOS, so keep that in mind.

Quick edit: took ACT again and got a 28 on math 27 on English 30 on reading and 25 on science giving me a composite of 28

Probably somewhat of a reach if you’re applying to FYE, especially if you’re OOS. But if Purdue is a top choice for you go ahead and apply- there is no way to know what will happen!

Also best of luck with AP calc. Doing well there could help your application, and gets you out of a somewhat difficult freshman class with a good test score.

If you have any other questions about Purdue or Purdue engineering- feel free to ask

Thank you! I will do that!

Edit: SAT is up to 1400 and gpa is at 3.35, chances?

To clarify, will you be an in-state or OOS applicant?

Also, is your GPA weighted or unweighted?

OOS and 3.7 W 3.27 UW I meant to type 3.25 on my previous comment

Also, I got a 1400 on SAT and 30 on ACT after retaking

Look at where your statistics place you on the Data Digest: https://www.purdue.edu/datadigest/. That may give you a better idea of how you compare to other applicants; and you can change the parameters of the relevant data pool to fit more closely your own.

Wow that is helpful, thank you!