What are my chances at Seoul National University?

Hello!
I am a sophomore in an IB high school (class of 22) and my dream school is to attend Seoul National University in the Fine Arts program. I am a Chinese American - so I don’t know Korean, although I am studying it (starting Feb 2020). It is shaky and a 1st grade level at best but I am working hard! As for my qualifications, I would consider my art portfolio to be incomplete so far, and to be fairly successful academically. Since I am just a sophomore, I want to build up my portfolio more next year through the AP/IB class in my school. I am in the NAHS (Art Honor Society). My PSAT score is 1380 without prep (so my SAT is projected to be around 1510). I am taking the SAT hopefully in the fall test! My GPA for the first semester of 10th grade is 3.67 (weighted 4.38). Since I am not quite in the IB program (for 11/12 grade) I am in the MYP (Middle Years Program) and my classes are just equivalent to AP classes. My AP score so far is a 4 on gov. This year I am taking APUSH and AP Chinese. Hopefully my score is a 4 or 5. I play the traditional Chinese instrument 古筝 (guzheng) and I have won a few group competition awards and one solo award (my skill level is a 7/8 out of 10 testable levels in China) because I just started applying to solo competitions in my area. I was supposed to officially test for level 8 this spring but… no lol. So, what do you guys think? I know that the acceptance rate of SNU for international students is around 20-25% and the average SAT is 1540, average ACT is 34. Please give constructive criticism and more information!