What are my chances at texas am?

Hello I live in Austin but UT would be hard to get in for me. I really want to go to Texas am but I am worried I might not be able to get in. What are my chances?
New SAT: 1170
ACT: 25
Top 25%
Major: First choice: Buisness
second choice: Education

• Good amount of clubs/organizations but no leadership
  • volunteered alot
  • I would rate my admission essays ( 8/10)

Scores are pretty good but business school chances are slim. I’m also in top 25%, Eagle Scout, 1350 New SAT, and good essays, and I’m still in review for (1) business (2) Economics. Even applied August 1st too…

You will probably get BLINN team, or maybe even Gateway (Which is what I’m hoping for).

I believe the only major that undergoes separate holistic review is engineering. For business as long as you get accepted to the university (along with all the other non-engineering majors… Natural sciences, liberal arts, etc.) you get admission into the major of your choice granted there is still room. If you applied early enough you should be fine but I believe the business school fills up earlier than the others.

if it helps i got admitted to engineering with stats similar to yours (I think since the SAT changed this year the average high SAT score is dropping because students have only had about a year to prepare for it)

but remember, admissions doesn’t use your choice of major in the application process (you know… except engineering)