What are my chances at UCs?

I’m a senior and I submitted my UC application a few days ago, applying to UCI, UCSB, UCSD, and UCLA. UCLA is my top choice because they have the best Linguistics program in the country, which is my intended major.

I’m from an upper middle class family and well-respected public school in Los Angeles, California.

SAT: 2070 (660 CR, 700 M, 710 W)
UW GPA: 3.8
W GPA: 4.08
UC GPA: 4.0

APs: (I’ve taken several honors classes but only 1 AP class before senior year)
European History- (3)

I will take Stat, Calc AB, and Gov this May.

ECs/Jobs:
-I have 17.0 college credits from UCLA. I took Linguistics 1 two years ago for 5.0 credits and Elementary Intensive Hebrew for 12.0 units. I’m hoping this is my biggest sell besides Pilates.
-I am a certified, employed, and insured Pilates Instructor which required 400+ hours of training and practice training (I trained during Junior year which is why I didn’t take any APs that year-- I explained that in my application)
-Link Leader, a position designed for upperclassmen to help freshmen adjust to high school life
-I’ve been an Art Teacher’s Assistant since the beginning of 11th grade and I work twice a week, helping children do art projects
-I’ve volunteered at my middle school for the last 4 years, approx 15 hours a year
-I’m the secretary of my school’s UNICEF club

Essays:
My four topics were:
My love for the Spanish language and how it lead me to take Linguistics 1 at UCLA, making me want to major in it
My Hebrew class at UCLA and how it made me go outside of my comfort zone and really explore my love for studying languages
My Pilates certification and employment (I plan on working as a Pilates instructor throughout college)
A child I helped overcome a hard situation in the art class I work

Please chance me for those UCs, especially UCLA. I know my GPA and SAT aren’t that completative for UCLA but do you think my job experiences/college courses make up for it? Thank you so much for reading this and good luck to all of my fellow seniors :slight_smile:

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 12%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 39%
UCSB: 49%
UCD: 52%
UCI: 57%
UCSC: 83%
UCR: 90%
UCM: 92%

I think your EC’s and college courses will help but even if the courses were taken at UCLA, it will not give you have too much an extra bump there. You have a lot of great things going for you, but since these area’s are so subjective, it is difficult to determine how they wll be received.

Other than UCLA/UCB which are tough admits, you have a good chance at the other UC’s.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the input!