What are my chances for admissions

GPA: 3.56
Freshman: 3.22
Sophomore:3.55
Junior:3.87
My low GPA is held back by a D freshman year. I never had anything else lower than a B though
SAT: 1390
Eng: 700
Math: 690
Essay:21
AP Lang and Comp
AP US
AP World
AP Gov And Pol
AP Lit and Comp
Tennis, volunteer at a nursing home several hours a week, youth organization leadership, honors society, politics club, habitat for humanity, boys state (selective gov and pol conference, only 1,000 kids in the state)
Top 100 public high schools in the country
Major: History
I checked naviance, and people with lower sat scores and GPA’s from my school got in
What are my chances?

Your Naviance will be more accurate in predicting your chances than people on this forum. Your stats look good especially with your GPA trending upwards and the admissions officer reviewing your application should know that you attend a very strong high school. I think you are in a good position, but you can probably see that already from Naviance.

In state, you should be pretty good for acceptance. Out of state continues to get more selective, especially with the move to the Common App and the increase in numbers. In the last few years, 3.7+ and 31+ on the ACT seemed to be the expectations. If you are out of state, look carefully at Naviance data as what might have been enough 5 years ago is probably not enough now.

Thank you, any thoughts @Madison85?