What are my chances for Computer Science at UCLA and EECS at UC Berkeley as a Transfer from a CCC?

Major: Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (Berkeley), Computer Science(UCLA)
GPA: 3.92
Major GPA: 4.0
Major Req: Will be completely done with math and english by the end of this summer, finishing the last physics course of the sequence in the fall. Overall GPA will be at a 3.94 after fall semester is done.
IGETC: Will not be done by transfer time
Extracurriculars: Officer of the Math Club, Math Tutor, have completed many types of big projects on the side for school programs as well as competed in multiple hackathons, active member of the computer science club, received multiple scholarship awards for computer science and academic accomplishments, president’s honor roll.
What are my chances for both of those schools?
side note: UCLA is my dream school.

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/infocenter/transfers-major
You are a very competitive applicant but, UCLA accepted 59 CS transfers from about 1100 applicants last year. That’s akin to freshman admission to Harvard and Stanford. Berk is similarly selective, admitting just 56 CS transfers last year. I encourage you to apply but, be sure to submit a TAG elsewhere in case they don’t work out. Irvine and Santa Cruz both have good programs so, pick either.

Good luck.

Also note that UCLA does not accept partial IGETC, according to the UC transfer website. And be aware that the UCs also have maximum unit counts they will accept in order to enter as a junior. Best of luck, great work at the CCC!