What are my chances for ECS at Syracuse?

Applying ED to college of engineering with A&S as second choice

Background: South Asian-American male second generation in a 5 person household, rising senior, lower middle class attending a public high school in bronx. Applying for financial aid

Gpa: we use 100 scale and its 95.40 which i think is 4.0

Coursework: 2 AP(Calc Ab and Physics 1), 11 honors(only took honors since freshman year), I’ll be taking AP Calc Bc, AP physics C, APUSH, And AP Comp sci A this year. School only offers around 7-8 and the other two are Lit and Bio

Extracurriculars: I’m captain of 2 varsity sports at high school level and captain of a club sport which competes in state; ACE engineering program, first tech fund, robotics, Bloomberg PENCIL, Google Code next, Stem institute at CCNY, Trio Talent search.

Awards: Citizenship and Leadership certificates pretty basic

Essay: planning on writing about my broken finger and how it changed my life or my parents divorce and how it affected me

Test score: Test optional for now(retaking SAT in September)

I think my EC’s are pretty weak considering most of them came from junior year and I don’t have any work experience. My volunteering work is just me being student ambassador and doing yard work for central park and homeless shelters. Ive done an interview already hoping to do 2 more and I have 3 LOR’s lined up already. I really want to get this school i met the admissions officer and talked really well to him so I hope I made a good impression. If anyone has any connections into Syracuse let me know so I can see what I need to improve on

I think you are underestimating your ECs. There no ‘ I just…’

ED I think you’re safe. Can you afford it ?

Your 4.0 would get you big money at many schools.

But let’s go Orange !!