What are my chances for getting into Purdue Engineering?

Hi I am super stressed about getting into Purdue and it would be super helpful if I could get some feedback on my chances of getting in. I am a female applying OOS for the engineering program, 3.5 W GPA, I am in the National Technical Honors Society, also I have taken every engineering related classes my school offers. As of EC I have been involved in marching band, VP of photography club, and I have worked for almost 3 years at Panera. I wrote by essays based off of my experience with mental health. Also my ACT score is a 24 and I have 2 recommendations that I have sent there. I also have many family members that have graduated from Purdue. I have made the EA deadline so I should hear back in like a month. Thanks for all the help!

there are a bunch of good engineering schools you can go to but it is very unlikely purdue engineering will accept a 24 act. I have a 31 and I dont even think I can get in, It is a very competitive program but there are other schools you can apply to purdue university indianapolis (I applied there as well), it is a very good engineering school in indiana and it is a state school and you could 100% get in there, and of course there are many other great engineering schools outside indiana. With all this in mind you can always transfer to purdue after freshman year.

@NJThreat A 31 is average for Purdue OOS admits so you still have a good chance.

@mej2000 Your ACT is well into the bottom 10% of admits and your weighted GPA is almost .3 below their average unweighted GPA for admit. I wouldn’t be too optimistic about your chances for Purdue engineering, but you are female so that might help slightly.