What are my chances for IMSA class of 2026

I am a current freshman applying for class of 2026 at IMSA and wondering what my chances are.

SAT: 1390, Math- 670, English- 720
GPA: 6-8: (4.0), 9: (4.0 UW and 4.3 W)
ISA Score: 810
Race: White and Indigenous (Cherokee, Little Foot, and Black Foot)
Socioeconomic Status: Lower Middle Class
Area: Quincy
Religion: Hellenic Paganism
Recent Notable Awards: Illinois Delegate for the Congress of Future Medical Leaders (National), Robert E. Meyer Award Nominee (Local), Presidential Educational Excellence Award (National), High Honor Roll (Consistent since 6th grade) (National).

I love math. When I was younger I was known in my family for being able to help older cousins with there homework and being correct when I did. Think a 3rd grader helping 6th and 9th graders. I also adore Psychology. I see it as the bridge between science and humanities. In fourth grade I was on my school’s Academic Team and scored the highest qualifying score for math with a 96% on the qualifying math and exam and the second highest qualifying reading exam with a 94%. We made it to regionals as one of the youngest teams and got eighth place I think but I’m not completely sure of our placements at that particular competition. I was also in Robotics in fourth grade. Fourth grade was when I had the most time for extracurriculars because I lived with my grandparents. I am currently taking CS50’s Introduction to Programming with Scratch, an online course offered to anyone by Harvard. I took advanced algebra last year. My dad and his siblings all got invited to apply but decided not to because my grandma didn’t want them that far away. My dream university is Dartmouth.

Grades:

Semester 1
English 1 Advanced: A-
Spanish 1: A
Geometry Advanced: A
World History (I took regular first semester but changed it to advanced for second): A
PE: A+
Piano Lab 1: A
Biology: A

Semester 2
English 1 Advanced: A-
World History Advanced: A-
Geometry Advanced: A-
Biology: A
Spanish 1: A
Psychology: A- (Final Grade) (Senior level class)
Consumer Education Resource Management: A+

1 Like

sorry i know im far too late but your chances are very good