What are my chances for UC schools?

Hii, so I’m an international high school student planning to apply to the UC schools for undergrad
I’m planning on majoring in engineering mostly, and my second choice would any be of the business-related majors
I used the UC GPA Calculator, and I got:

-Unweighted GPA: 3.87
-Weighted GPA: 4.0

-SAT Score: 1330, 1340, i got low because i didn’t study, but i’m taking another one in october, and so far i got around 1400 on the mock tests,
-Essay i got 6,5,6

-AP Tests Taken: AP German: 5, AP Psych: 4, AP Physics 1: 3, AP CS: 3

-AP courses in senior year: I’m taking: AP Calc AB, AP Physics 2, AP English, and I’m planning to take the AP tests for those in May

-TOEFL: 116

ECs, Work, etc:
-For extracurriculars I was the co-captain of our school’s soccer team, I am a part of the swimming team, although I didn’t get any awards, I study German outside of school, I’m in Model United Nations and World Scholar’s Cup
-I’ve worked as a waiter at a small cafe near my house, and I’ve also tutored someone privately, both over separate summer break
-Awards: Not really any, just AP scholar with honor, and history fair award at our school, and best social studies award in 11th grade at our school

-Community Service: Haven’t really done anything with one specific organization, but our school has this thing where we are required to do around 15 hours per year, but in total I have around 100 hours throughout grades 9-12 participating in school CS events like beach cleanup, helping people with special needs, etc.

Thanks for anyone who reads and replies! I’m kind of nervous about my essays, and I just wanna know my chances before I start writing them.

As an International HS student, you would be considered an out of state applicant even if you are a US citizen so the UC’s would be full pay at around $65K/year to attend so make sure this is affordable before applying.

Your UC GPA capped weighted is average for most campuses but you need to bump up your test scores for the top UC’s and especially if you are targeting Engineering programs.

Below is the admit rate for UC capped weighted GPA and not major specific so expect Engineering and some of the Business related majors to have lower admit rates:

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 12.6%
UCLA: 11.7%
UCSD: 38.7%
UCSB: 53.6%
UCD: 56.5%
UCI: 52.1%
UCSC: 75.7%
UCR: 90.1%
UCM: 96.1%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1360-1540

UCLA: 1340-1540
UCSD: 1300-1520
UCSB: 1270-1500
UCD: 1220-1480
UCI: 1230-1490
UCSC: 1210-1450
UCR: 1130-1380
UCM: 1020-1280

UC’s review application based on 14 areas of criteria but UC GPA capped weighted, test scores, HS course rigor and essays are very important. EC’s, Volunteer work, job experience are important while Character/personal qualities, First generation college student, State residency, AP/IBLH exam scores are considered.

Apply widely and make sure you have at least affordable safety schools on your list.

Best of luck.

you are probably competitive at UCSC, UCR and UCM but, as noted above… it is gonna cost you.

Take a look at some privates like USD and LMU, they will probably be more cost effective.