What are my chances of getting accepted into Mays Business School at Texas A&M as a Transfer?

I recently applied to TAMU, and i kind of worry that i wont make the cut. I’ve always been a negative person when it comes to situation like these. Anyways, these are some important things to note.

I graduate from my current community college in the spring, and if i get accepted i will be arriving to TAMU as a junior.

I currently have 56 hours of graded work. My GPA is 3.40. I have All A’s, and 1 B in my major classes. I know that they also take the essay heavily into account so maybe that will help some.

Im panicking a lot because of the fact that Mays only accepts 100 students as transfers. If there’s more information needed that could also impact the decision please let me know. I work the graveyard shift and i’m currently running on 0 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours.

Im panicking a lot

You need to chill. At this point, you have done what you have done. None of us can really say anything magical to fix your issues.

You can’t go back in time to fix your GPA either.

i’m currently running on 0 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours.

Sleep deprivation is probably what is making you panic, not your grades.