What are my chances of getting admitted to Texas A&M?

<p>you have to be in top 25% to get automatic admission even with your high SAT/ACT scores.</p>

<p>Got 2200 SAT, 32 ACT, #17 out of 435 in class, Eagle Scout, 5 on AP CS exam as a Sophomore, 98 average in AP Calculus AB, over 200 hours Community Service (not for committing a crime), UIL CS team 3 years,</p>

<p>BUT, high school sent transcript 3 days late so A&M’s a no-go–got an “out of office” from the appeal e-mail.</p>

<p>Everyone I’ve talked to said they take applicants starting Aug 1, first come first served, but you better be top 10% of your class, but even a Valedictorian with perfect SAT and ACT could apply Oct 31 and be OUT at least in the school of choice if they’re already full. So if you want to go (next year) APPLY EARLY.</p>

<p>Going2UT you picked a near 14 month old thread to post to.
VERY GOOD ADVICE!!! Deadline dates are there for a reason and it really is your job to make sure the high school does their job. Another good reason for your post.
I am sorry if A&M was where you really wanted to go. good luck in austin.</p>

<p>Theyus, I have the same scores and rank as you and am applying to the school of business as well. When did you get your admissions notification? I applied sept. 13</p>