What are my chances of getting in here?

<p>here is basic stuff:
-Female, Costa Rican, from Manhattan (will not need financial aid)</p>

<ul>
<li><p>I go to an extremely competitive,prestigious private school that I know carries a lot of weight at many colleges. My school does not calculate GPA, nor do we have any type of advanced classes. We also never give out A+.</p></li>
<li><p>My grades junior year have been: 1 A-, 3 B+, 2 B, 1 C+ (first semester) second semester: 2 A-, 2 B+, 2 B, 1 B-</p></li>
<li><p>My 1st semester senior classes:</p></li>
<li><p>Spanish VI, PreCalc, Physics, Economics (history class), South American Lit., Arabic (independent study), Social Justice (ethics course)</p></li>
<li><p>I've done 120 hours of community service so far</p></li>
<li><p>I've worked for two years with a non-profit organization, planning (successful) charity events for it with a small group of friends</p></li>
<li><p>Started a club at my school in connection with the organization</p></li>
<li><p>Write for the school newspaper</p></li>
<li><p>Avid member of enviornmental club</p></li>
<li><p>I have participated in Model UN at Yale for the past 2 years</p></li>
<li><p>I have an AGI internship this summer</p></li>
<li><p>I've done a lot of other EC's but nothing major like these. The things I have listed are the EC's I'm really passionate about</p></li>
</ul>

<p>SAT scores: 1940 (first time) Verbal-680 Math- 620 Writing- 640, Sat II 2C: 720. I didn't study the first time, I got a tutor for when I take it in October so I'm hoping for about 200 points greater.
Haven't taken ACT or the other two SAT II's yet.</p>

<p>I think your chances are good. Be sure your grades are strong first semester of senior year. If you can possibly visit, that would be helpful, and you could have a fun vacation in the Portland area this summer. Otherwise communicate with the admissions office and attend any admissions events they may have in your area. Good luck!</p>

<p>Your chances are excellent..expecially if you don't need aid.</p>

<p>I think you will be a fit at lewis and clark, especially if you give weight to your work in MUN and the environment.</p>