What are my chances of getting in?

<p>I have a pretty good GPA from a highly ranked and respected high school. Weighted it's about a 92. I have been in Spanish every year in high school, and placed honorable mention in the national Spanish exam. My weighted GPA for my junior year was over a 101. I got a 25 on the ACT and I want to go to either UT dallas, TCU, Texas a&m college station, SMU, LSU, etc. what are my chances? I read online that if I have a 26 on the act I will definitely get into UTD, and I plant to take it again in the fall, but as of now what are my chances? Oh I also have received an academic award every single yr so far in high school (about to be a senior) and if it helps, I'm Hispanic.</p>

<p>what is your class rank( are you top 10%, 25%)? Are you a TX resident?</p>

<p>retake the act or take the sat</p>

<p>I go to a non ranking high school, and yes I’m a TX resident :slight_smile: sorry for the late reply</p>

<p>I plan to in the fall, but I really wanted to know what my chances are as of now.</p>

<p>Rank matters a lot because it can get you auto-admitted. Everything else you have is good, but improve your test scores because it’s average/low (they can increase by a lot with just a semester so–). Try taking both ACT and SAT because a lot of times people are better are one than the other.</p>

<p>If you don’t get auto-admit on rank then you can go for academic auto-admit.</p>