What are my chances of getting into any Ucs?

I was hoping to get into any UC, but I feel my chances are slim.
Academic:
1150 Sat
Total GPA:3.89
5 Ap classes (English 3&4, biology Psychology, Art history)

Ethnicity: Hispanic/middle eastern
Income:Middle class

Extracurriculars:
Internship at an elementary school as teachers aid
Volunteer at public library
Volunteer at a Muslim community center
Volunteer at Sutter health hospital
Internship at ucsf
Club member of middle eastern club, garden club, national honors society, communications academy
Volunteered at homeless shelter

UC’s do not consider race/ethnicity in their admission decisions.

Intended major?

You need to calculate your UC GPA both capped weighted and Fully weighted.

https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

Your SAT scores are on the low side for majority of the UC’s, so consider retaking and aiming for a 1300+.

If you are a CA resident, Cal states are an excellent option if the UC’s are not possible.

Based of what you have posted so far, UC Merced, Riverside and Santa Cruz are within reach. Again dependent on major.

My intended major is nursing. And my gpa weighted/unweighted 3.82. I’m planning to take the Act and sat subject test soon. And retake the sat.

My intended major is nursing. And my gpa weighted/unweighted 3.82. I’m planning to take the Act and sat subject test soon. And retake the sat.

UCI snd UCLA are the only UC’s that offer a Nursing program and your GPA is too low for either especially with less than 5% acceptance rates. You would have better luck at one of the Cal states in a 2+2 program not direct admit programs like the UC’s or SDSU/CSU Fullerton. You might want to look at Azusa Pacific or Univ of San Francisco which are direct admit Nursing programs.
Another optipn is community college for 2 years and transfer into UCLA/UCI or one of the Cal States.

Nursing is really competitive at all the CA public colleges - for both freshman and transfer admits. I’d take a look at some of the less popular CSUs like Channel Islands and some WUE (WUE is a regional agreement where western states offer discounted OOS tuition to students from other western states) like UNR, UofHawaii and Boise State . All are very close to CSU tuition if you qualify.
Good luck