What are my chances of getting into Kelley School of Business as a standard admit?

What are my chances of getting into Kelley School of Business as a standard admit? I just transferred to IU this year and know that you have to get a grade of a B or above to be admitted into Kelley. Unfortunately, I got a C in a class.
Here are my grades:
30 transfer credits (including M118 all B’s and A’s)
Fall:
K201- A-
L201- B+
C262- A
M119- B
T175- A

Spring:
C104-A
K303- A+
B251- B+
A100- B
D270- C+

Overall GPA: 3.5
Is there still hope into getting into Kelley?

What are the classes ?

Fall:
K201- A-
L201(Business Law)- B+
C262(Cross Cultural)- A
M119(Calculas)- B
T175(Kelley Compass 1) - A

Spring:
C104(Business Presentation) -A
K303- A+
B251(intro to media) - B+
A100(Accounting) -B
D270(Global Business Environment)- C+

I’d suggest reaching out to a Kelley advisor. Only they would truly know. According to their website, while you’re not automatically in, you have a chance. I’d suspect a good one….

1 Like

I think you have a decent chance, especially since the C+ was in a 1 credit class. However, if I’m being realistic, they’ll probably admit someone who met the B or higher standard first. My roommate tried to get into Kelley freshman year, but couldn’t get in because she was at a C in A100. However, I did have a friend who was a standard admit and got in with a B- in a 3 credit class.

For people who might be going through the same thing or worried about not getting into Kelley because of their grades. I did get accepted even with the C!!!

2 Likes