What are my chances of getting into Purdue University

Hey! I’m from India and have applied to Purdue University. I completed the application on 15th December (15 days before their deadline). Does this make my chances bleak?
My scores are 1340 (Redesigned SAT)
630 Verbal and 710 Maths
I’ve got 720 in MathI and 740 in Chemistry subject tests
I have a TOEFL score of 107
I scored 10 CGPA ( above 90%) in classes 9 and 10.
I got 75% in 11th (PCM) and a 94% Predicted.
What are my chances of getting into Purdue University if I’m applying for CS?
Any comments would be appreciated! Thanks!

@CollegeConcerned842 Overall you look like a good candidate. However, this year Purdue has been more selective than previous years. SAT score seems a bit lower. Also, CS is a competitive major at Purdue and gets filled up quickly. Hope for the best!

(Collected during chat with college representatives)

Q: What’s the average GPA (both weighted and unweighted) and SAT scores of the admitted applicants for Computer Science of College of Science?:
A: Computer Science is probably the most competitive major we have. GPA is probably around a 3.9 Unweighted, SAT 1450, ACT 33.

@just_nag Thank you so much for your comments!

@HardOREasy uhh… that seems a little disappointing… I really wished I could get into it! Does anyone of you have any info if I could get into Stony Brook or Penn State maybe?

@CollegeConcerned842 - What @HardOREasy is saying is what the Counsellors might have said. But, the reality is very different. My son got in lower stats overall. However, get that SAT as close to 1450. I am not sure if the GPA needs to be 3.9…My son had 3.75. However, his essays were great and he applied really early (August/September).

@CollegeConcerned842 hope that helps! Don’t get discouraged. Apply.

sorry, I see that you have applied already

Yeah! I’m already done with almost all of my applications… Thank you so much for your help! I’ve applied to TAMU and SUNY too… could you suggest my chances getting into these?

@just_nag I agree I got a bit late. Purdue is rolling right? That is why i might lose this chance?

@CollegeConcerned842 That’s not the case here. I completed my checklist on 14th August, and haven’t heard back.
I am from India too. I had also applied for CS. But by looking at the current freshman statistics, I believe I don’t have a shot.
Most probably will be offered alternate major. Prepared for it.
And yes, Penn State would be a good option, but then you will have to send them your transcript( hard copy) by mail.

@piku1998 What were your scores buddy?

I will PM you.