What are my chances of getting into TAMU, UT, SMU or Baylor?

I am currently a senior, ranked 89/556 (top 16%) (91 GPA/ 3.75) With an 1800 old SAT, 1270 New SAT and a 28 (27 English 28 math 31 reading) on the ACT. I am involved in Math, robotics club, and Science UIL, Varsity tennis since freshman year, Was in top band all the way until Junior year. I have around 10 hours of volunteer service ( should I make the effort of getting more hours?), I am a part of NHS and vice president of National French Honor Society. I am also a part of Nimitz Academic Decathlon.
I have dedicated a lot of time into my application and have made, what I believe are good essays.
Thank you guys, it’d be appreciated to see what people think.
I am applying for Applied Mathematics BS and physics BA for all 4 schools.

You will most likely get into Baylor with 16K Scholarship, per their website, You will most likely get into SMU but with no scholarship. UT is going to a reach for you, I wouldn’t count on it. You may get into A&M. You have a better chance at A&M and you will hear before you hear from UT. You will hear from Baylor and SMU most likely around December 15.You will hear from UT early to mid Feb. A&M is rolling admission so you could here as early as November. This is based on experience and studying Common Data Sets for each school.