What are my chances of getting into TAMU?

Hello! I just recently applied to TAMU, and I was wondering what my chances are. I would really like to go to A&M.

SAT Redesigned: 1160
Class Rank: 24%
10+ Advanced classes
Volunteer: 105 hours
Extracurricular: Track and field Freshmen year
Submitted (in my opinion, well-written) all three apply Texas essays
Resident of Texas
Hispanic Male

Your SAT is kinda low. What major are you applying to and what AP/IB did you take?

Mechanical engineering. I recently got accepted to Texas Tech for mechanical engineering yay! But I would really like to go to A&M for engineering. I took AP classes in AP stat, AP physics, AP Bio, AP environmental science AP literature AP language AP capstone AP psychology AP US history AP world history. The math classes I’ve taken are algebra I, algebra II, statistics, geometry, and Pre cal.

Engineering at TAMU usually requires a higher than average SAT score for the university. They also look for preparedness for the engineering curriculum and without any calculus you are lacking there. I would say if you can retake and improve your SAT you would have a better shot but as of now it might be a reach. Don’t take my word with too high regards however, I only know what I know from what I read on here. I’m only a junior myself.

Know what I’ve learned though the application process?

I personally think now, since the deadline has past, all you can do is just wait and avoid looking for other people’s opinions. if you get it great, if not, just wait because all of the engineering decisions will be released in January. I know its frustrating, but its best to wait.