What are my chances of getting into TAMU?

I applied as a construction science major. I have a 28 on the ACT, top 25% of my class, president of one club, vice president of National Honor Society and I also have extensive time in community service. I have also done multiple visits and a summer program through A&M.

@WILLSH While a 28 and top quarter was enough a couple of years ago, it was so competitive last year that many with this stat were offered PSA. It’s too early to tell what kind of competitiveness there is for this cycle. Your ECs look really good and they fact you have shown interest in TAMU with visits/program. Last year around 10% of holistic reviews were offered admission. Not saying you don’t have a chance by saying this next comment, just wanting you to be prepared… have a solid back up school or plan in case you are not offered full admit to TAMU. Know your options, it’ll help with the long wait (you’ll probably hear back after the first of the year).

One idea… if you are close enough to TAMU, take the residual ACT (google it for the link) at TAMU. You’ll increase your score probably by at least a point. They score within 24 hours and also shows your interest in TAMU specifically since the score only works for TAMU admittance. Best of Luck and keep us posted.

According to the Data and Student reports, for Fall 2019, the preliminary headcount for Construction Science is 81 freshmen. It is not likely that a review applicant will get one of those spots as most majors with limited seats are filled by auto and academic admits.
If you are offered Blinn Team, it is possible that you can get into consci that way.