What are my chances of getting into Texas A&M? Fall of 2019!

Hello! I am currently a junior and planning to apply for early action at Texas A&M. I was wondering what my chances of getting in would be through holistic review?
Class Rank: Top 18%
SAT: 1300
ACT: 23
EC: NHS, Model UN (Officer), Key Club, Student Council, Studio Dancer (10 years), Member of Church Youth group (3 years) and Section Leader/Principle Player for the top band at my school.

Also if you have any suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks!

Since you have a class rank of 18%, your best bet is to increase your SAT score to the number required for the Top 25% Academic Admissions to TAMU for 2019. Not sure what that score is currently, it has gone up through the years.

Both of my daughters are Aggies, the oldest one was a review full admit with the required SAT score and 27% rank with excellent essays and LORs,she graduated cum laude in 2016. The younger one was under review with a 53% rank and an SAT score under the SAT score (but at the average for TAMU) but had good essays and LORs and is currently a Sophomore on Blinn-TEAM.

Your ACT score is low, so probably the SAT is your best bet. Make a thorough review what types of questions you need to improve. There are online review courses and perhaps the Khan Academy would be appropriate. Keep taking practice tests and schedule at least a couple of SAT tests before the admissions period closes so that you have the best chance of having at least one test score in the Automatic Admissions range. Treat your SAT prep as if it was a job, work on it every day with your full attention. It is in your best interests to be solidly in the Academic Admissions range.

Otherwise, as a review applicant, the chances of admission to TAMU are probably between 10 and a little less than 15%. And from what I have observed on this board, it would be unlikely for you to be admitted to either Business or Engineering as a review applicant.

There are a huge number (40,000 +) of applications to TAMU. Most of the available Freshman seats are filled by the Top 10% Automatic and Top 25% Academic Admissions.

Have your essays read by your English teacher and or another adult. Make sure that whoever is writing your LORs know something personal about you that demonstrates a unique quality, or how you overcame a hardship etc.

Good luck. Let us know what happens.

@saxophone001 By applying early action, I take it that you are applying for engineering, as early action applications apply only to that major.
What is your sub score breakdown?
Your odds of admissions as review applicant are low, about 13% of review applicants are offered admissions.
Your best bet is to take some SAT prep and get that score up with sub scores and become an academic admit. Total score of at least a 1360 with at least:
620 Math; and
660 Evidence-Based Reading and Writing (EBRW)
As an academic admit, you will still be holistically reviewed for the engineering major.