What are my chances of getting into the U?

<p>I am currently a senior who applied for Early Action: </p>

<p>GPA: 3.67/4.0 UW and a 3.95 W.</p>

<p>Honors Classes over past 4 years: H Economics, H English, H Spanish, H World Religions </p>

<p>AP Classes over past two years: AP Psych (4 on AP Test), AP Biology (currently enrolled in), and AP Government (currently enrolled in). </p>

<p>By the end of senior year I will have also completed 5 years of science (I am taking both AP Biology and Anatomy/Physiology this year. I also will have taken 3 years of a foreign language.</p>

<p>Note* my junior year GPA for both semesters was a 4.1-4.2 W. My second semester of freshman year grades burned my overall GPA. </p>

<p>ACT: </p>

<p>26 on English (English combined with writing (10) = 27 </p>

<p>24 on Math </p>

<p>26 on reading </p>

<p>25 on science </p>

<p>Overall composite = 25</p>

<p>Service/Extracurriculars:</p>

<p>I have around 200 hours of service.</p>

<p>175 hours have been completed inside the hospital (I am both an ER volunteer and a desk team volunteer). </p>

<p>10-20 hours I also help coordinate events for a non-for profit charity that works with cystic fibrosis. </p>

<p>Other: various other service hours over the years. </p>

<p>I am a member of my tennis team and have been for the past 4 years (including this upcoming season). </p>

<p>Academic Awards: Student of the month as well as being on the A or B honor roll. </p>

<p>Other Info:</p>

<p>I want to pursue a degree in the medical field, specifically an ER physician. </p>

<p>I love the U and the campus (it's gorgeous) as well as the academic possibilities it hold. Any idea on what my chances are?</p>

That is a low ACT for someone in so many AP classes. How many times did you take it?

Class rank plays a huge factor in acceptance as well. Don’t forget that.

Try retaking the ACT, remember that they super score!