What are my chances?

<p>I'm planning on applying to TAMU Commerce and hoping to double major in music and journalism.
I didn't care about school or college or anything my sophomore or freshman year of high school, so I've got a low ranking, low GPA, and I'm on the minimum grad plan. Although I've got a 25 ACT score and I've been the EIC of the school newspaper for two years. I placed fourth in state in headline writing last year in UIL. I am also in varsity choir and the parliamentarian in FCCLA.
What are my chances? I'm afraid my cons outweigh my pros.</p>

<p>you should have no problems being accepted to TAMU Commerce</p>

<p>If you’re from Texas, than you have a pretty good chance. Just turn in some letters of recommendation or make sure you included everything you could have.</p>

<p>Otherwise, you’re almost in. People get in with lower scores. However, I am not entirely sure how competitive commerce is, so you be the judge. Good luck though. </p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>Hey guys, did you forget you have to graduate on the recommended plan and have a minimum gpa of 2.5?</p>

<p>Millieme, if you haven’t graduated yet MESSAGE ME. I know of a loophole for kids like you.
If you have… IF I were you , I wouldn’t waste my money on the application twice. That being said, take a year at community college and keep up a min 2.5 GPA and with the right amount of credit hours you will transfer in with no problems!</p>