What are my chances?

<p>Hi, I'm an Asian male and I live in a mainly white neighborhood and go to a 97% white high schoool (if that means anything?). University of Michigan usually takes some ~20 kids each year from our school. With that said, here are my stats:</p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 4.2762
Unweighted GPA: 3.6190
Class Rank: Estimated most likely 10-15%</p>

<p>Note: I've been taking rigorous classes since freshman year. I was one of the first to ever take Chemistry Advanced & Biology Advanced at the same time, it's really uncommon for freshman to double up on science classes. I've been taking all Honors and AP since junior year and will continue to next year. My only .2 classes are the required ones like World History. My school is an IB school so AP isn't offered as much unfortunately.</p>

<p>ACT: Composite 34 - (Subscores: English 34, Reading 32, Science 34, Math 35, Writing 11/12 which is a 34 with combined English and Writing...) (First time taking it)</p>

<p>SAT: 2120/2400 Math 780 Reading 660 Writing 680 (first time taking it)
SAT II: Math II 770 Chemistry 760
AP's: Econ Micro 3, Econ Macro 3, Chemistry Pending, Calculus BC pending...</p>

<p>Activities:
Boy Scouts of America, Life Rank, working on Eagle (most likely not going to get though, scoutmaster is really unfair) 7 years</p>

<p>Alpine Club (skiing club), been a member since 9th grade</p>

<p>Key Club, member since 9th grade, volunteered some 50 hours so far</p>

<p>NHS, member since end of sophomore year (when new kids are inducted), volunteered ~90 hours so far</p>

<p>Hospital Volunteer (member of Leadership Committee- I lead orientations and etc.) since march of 2010, volunteered ~400 hours (Top Volunteer 2010-2011, 2011-2012)</p>

<p>University of Michigan Youth Ensembles:
Band (Since sophomore year)
Orchestra (Since sophomore year)</p>

<p>Michigan Youth in Government (Since sophomore year)
Leadership Team (member since sophomore year, there is no presidency or officers,
just a team of 4 kids to lead the club)
Late Conference Leadership Team (~20 kids selected from across state), I was a
member my junior year
Committee Chair (10 kids from state chosen for position) Junior Year</p>

<p>Student Union (Since end of sophomore year)
Junior Class Representative
French Club Representative</p>

<p>French Club (since sophomore year)
Junior year I was secretary
Senior Year, I will be president</p>

<p>Model UN
Member since junior year</p>

<p>Jazz Band I (highest jazz band in school)
Member since sophomore year, lead trumpet next year</p>

<p>Symphonic Band
Member since sophomore year</p>

<p>Marching Band
Section Leader next year, trumpet since freshman year</p>

<p>Pit Orchestra
Since sophomore year</p>

<p>Symphony Orchestra
Since sophomore year</p>

<p>I would like to major in biochemistry or biomedical engineering.</p>

<p>Well you have the stats to get in no questions asked. Though, obviously nothing’s guaranteed and if you were at any sort of disadvantage, it’d be your ethnicity.</p>