What are my chances?

I know you’ve all probably seen plenty of these, but I really want to know what you guys think my chances are? I’m currently planning on applying to some of these schools:

-UCLA
-UC Berkeley
-UC Davis
-UCSB
-Cal Poly SLO

Intended Major: Psychology or Computer Science (still deciding)

Weighted GPA: 4.44
Unweighted GPA: 4.0
New SAT: 1340 (plan on retaking in October)

ECs:

-Varsity Baseball Team Captain for 2 years
-Member of National Honor Society for 3 years (Over 200+ hours of volunteering/tutoring completed)
-Class of 2017 vice president during Freshman and Sophomore year
-Member of Key Club for 2 years
-Placed second overall in city-wide Math Team Competition during Freshman year

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Your GPA is above the median GPA for all of the schools you’ve listed. You have great extracurriculars. Very high chance you’ll get into Davis, SB, and SLO. Write good essays and LA and Berk are yours too!

UCSB/SLO/UCD for Psych: Match
UCSB/SLO/UCD for CS: High Match

UCB/UCLA always tough for both and with around a 10% acceptance rate for CS it is hard to predict.

Good Luck.

Thank you for your input! What SAT score do you think I should I aim for this time around? Would above a 1400 improve my chances?

A 1400 would help your chances but even SLO’s College of Engineering had an average SAT of 1450 last year. Just do your best and have a couple safety schools on your list.

You are a very strong candidate but, every one of those schools rejects applicants with your stats every year. I’d add SDSU and a private or 2. Maybe USD, LMU or Santa Clara.