What are my chances?

Application date (8/29/17)
GPA: 3.65 (school does not rank)
ACT: 25
College applied for: education and human development
major: allied health
ECS: honor roll, national honors society, science national honors society, shadowing at Texas heart institution, rec from halliburton, Varsity swim captain, academic all-state swimmer, executive assistant to CEO of a company
Did you do all 3 essays: Yes, proof read by 3 different tutors
What is your highlight that you feel will make you stand out in the review process?: my essays; i explained raising my GPA from a 3.2 freshman year to senior year with a 4.1 making it a 3.65. I also talked in another one about working for a very prestigious country club and realizing money does not equal happiness considering how I was treated as a second class citizen.
In state/Out of State: in state
Current AIS status: Complete and in review

I also wrote on the extra part on apply Texas how I was groomed to be a 4th generation UT longhorn growing up but I began to love A&M after visiting campus the first time and I love it there and it is my premier choice and my brother is there. Ending it with " T’s and G’s"

@shanjohnson26 Please see my response in the Holistic admissions form. @Thelma2 may have more exact quantitative chance information for you from her records on past admissions. Thank you for being an inspiration.

@shanjohnson26 If your school does not rank, A&M assigned you a rank and should be on your AIS. Without a rank, I cannot compare it to the scores I have from last year, which is not scientific in any way and is just based on the applicants who posted their stats on this forum.

They put me in second quarter @Thelma2

@shanjohnson26 It is impossible to predict review applicants, especially second quarter. There were some second quarter applicants last year who received full admissions to CStat (4) another 7 received Blinn Team and another 7 received PSA. There were 2 who received gateway. All of their SAT/ACT were all over the place, so there isn’t a trend to point to who would get what. That said, applicants that were in the top quarter also received full admit, blinn team and PSA.
I have read on another forum from an admissions person (TexAgs) where they say how admissions is configured.

“When we look at the rank and test scores, we determine a projected GPA here at TAMU. We use algorithms to combine a student’s rank and test scores and it produces 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, so on and so forth. Once we see what a student’s projected GPA is, we begin weighing all the other components.” Also, a review applicant’s file can be read many times before a decision is made.

So, once they determine a projected GPA for an applicant (50%) they being to look at the other components of essays, EC’s, etc.

Please do report back your admissions decision and good luck.