What are my chances?

<p>I made a chances thread awhile back when I was going to apply to UGA ED. I got in, but I've applied to Virginia Tech also.</p>

<p>White male. I go to Woodstock High in, you guessed it, Woodstock, GA.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.75 UW (as of last semester)
ACT: 29
ECs: Beta club, Soccer (Sophomore, Junior year)
AP: 4 (3 English, 1 History)</p>

<p>You applied to UGA early decision and got in - and also applied to VT? Aren't you supposed to withdraw all other applications if you get accepted ED?</p>

<p>Not sure what you are really after or why since you've been accepted ED somewhere else, but whether or not you could be accepted at VT depends on which school you applied to. Numbers seem okay but Architecture and Engineering schools are very competitive.</p>

<p>I think you can get in trouble if you don't withdraw all your applications, maybe he ment EA?</p>

<p>I applied RD to Virginia Tech. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.</p>

<p>It doesn't matter how you applied to Virginia Tech if you applied ED to UGA. ED requires you to withdraw all other applications. If you do not, you are breaching the terms of the agreement and you can get in trouble for it.</p>

<p>Ya UGA will rescind your admission if they find out about that, and VTech will not be happy either</p>

<p>UGA offers students Early Action, not Early Decision. Their Early Action acceptances are not binding like VT's Early Decision acceptances.</p>

<p>Exactly. Sooo, any advice?</p>

<p>What major are you applying for? I think you've got a good shot.</p>

<p>i just got in with about the same UW gpa, didnt take the ACT's but i got a 1990 on the SATs. I had a few more ec's, but i seriously think you'll get in!</p>

<p>You'll be fine my weighted gpa was about that (lots of c's freshman year) and I got admitted and invited to the honors program.</p>

<p>i have pretty similar numbers and got in</p>